True Colour Natural Look
EPDM Mulch is available in a range of vibrant colour blends that stay bright throughout the life of the surface.
EPDM Mulch is now available in the UK through PlaySmart. Made from Virgin Rubber Shred and not recycled tyres, meaning the colour does not rub off over time and there are no carbon or toxins released. EPDM Mulch is available in a range of vibrant colour blends that stay bright throughout the life of the surface. Suitable for many uses, EPDM Mulch is recommended for use in Nurseries and Pre School sites where traditional SBR recycled rubber mulch is not suitable. EPDM Mulch is also recommended for Councils, Parks, Education and Housing Developments. An effective alternative to loose fill, being more durable with less maintenance required.
The bonded rubber provides excellent slip resistance while being fully wheelchair and buggy accessible. We can install EPDM Mulch at a range of fully certified depths to provide fall protection to suit your requirements.
EPDM Mulch rubber mulch is used in areas such as parks, play areas and public spaces and also on pathways, mounds, embankments and erosion control areas. We are also finding it is increasingly popular as an overlay surfacing solution to cover old and damaged wetpour or SBR Rubber Mulch.
For more information on EPDM Mulch rubber chippings and rubber mulch, please visit our projects gallery. Alternatively, please contact us for samples or prices.
Key Benefits of EPDM MulchSmart
- Parks and recreation grounds
- Areas with equipment
- Educational settings including Nurseries, Pre Schools and Early Years
- Overlay of existing surfacing
- Children’s play areas
- Embankments and tree surrounds
- Erosion and weed control
- True Colour Virgin EPDM rubber will not change in colour, no harmful toxins released, no colour rubbing off onto clothes and skin.
- durable, all weather surface
- very low maintenance
- excellent slip resistance
- suppresses weeds, but accommodates tree and plant growth
- minimal sub-base required, saving money
- quick to install, with minimal disruption to the ground and site