We understand that talking to a business like ours may be confusing, or even daunting, and you may not even know where to start. So we wanted to make things super simple and give you the low down on the best way to get a quote.
We don’t give prices on our website because there are a number of factors that influence the cost of a project. Alongside this, we also have the options of supply only or supply and install, and ensure every quote is personalised to your specific needs.
The information we require gives our sales team the tools they need to give a quote that accurately reflects your project’s requirements. This information is something we ask every customer, every time.
If you’d like to get a quote for SUPPLY ONLY, we will need the following information from you:
- Product you’re interested in
- Area size
- Project/delivery location
- Your contact details (name, email and phone number)
If you’d like us to SUPPLY AND INSTALL the project for you, we will need everything listed above, as well as the following information:
- Current ground base (e.g. tarmac/grass)
- Any Critical Fall Height requirements (is there any play equipment & what’s the highest platform it has?)
- Access notes (e.g. restricted weight limit roads, steep gradients, on-site parking)
- Any photos of the site (while these are not essential, they give our team a good understanding of your site and makes quoting both quicker and more accurate)
If you’ve got a question or query:
We get a lot of similar questions, and you may find that the answer you’re looking for is just one short click away on our FAQ’s page. However, if we haven’t answered it there, or if you’d like to chat to someone, the easiest way to get in touch is by giving us a call. Our friendly office staff are on hand 9 to 5, Monday to Friday and can be reached at 01564 742811. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact form.